Control-M 9.x: Expert-Level Training
Control-M, a digital business automation solution, simplifies and automates diverse batch application workloads. At the center of infrastructure, data, and applications, it improves SLAs and accelerates application deployment.
This course is highly interactive and includes a significant amount of hands-on activities, in addition to a Q&A session with a BMC product expert. Students are required to possess extensive Control-M product experience, including successful completion of the BMC Certified Professional: BMC Control-M 9.x Certification.
This course uses a mix of instructor-led introduction, recorded content, practical exercises and mentoring during the sessions. Additional resources, such as product documentation, will be used as it would during an actual customer implementation.
Instructor-Led | 24 hours
Distribute Enterprise Manager Components and Control-M Server for Best Performance
- Downloading Control-M Installation Files
- Installing Control-M Enterprise Manager across Multiple Servers
- Configuring Control-M Server for Large Job Loads
- Control-M Agent Configuration for Redundancy and Load
Configuring Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Introduction to SSL
- Generating Certificates
- Deploying SSL on BMC Components
Deploying Control-M Workload Change Manager in a Distributed Environment
- Installing Control-M Workload Change Manager
- Defining Site Standards
- Configuring Integration with Change Management Systems
Control-M Application Integrator
- Introduction to Control-M Application Integrator
- Installing and Configuring Control-M Application Integrator
- Control-M Application Integrator Job Management
Control-M and DevOps
- Introduction to Control-M Automation API